Islam? Islam?

Well...

I respect your opinions and beliefs, however you tell me to look at the facts. The facts are that nothing is ever created (nor is anything ever destroyed), but rather simply rearranged into another form. Just because I put something together doesn't necessarily mean I made it. For example, the pictures you use in the beginning. Did you take the pictures? Did you put the camera used to take them together? Did you create colors? Did you create light? No. All you did was take pre-existing things and put them together in a form that would be interpreted differently by us (1's and 0's that form a file become 1's and 0's sent over the internet that become pixels on a monitor for us to see). Same thing with anything else in the world. Nothing is created. Nothing is destroyed. But everything is changed.

Mariner's Revenge Song Mariner's Revenge Song

The song and flash are pretty good

But the audio quality is shit. I mean seriously the audio was cracking throughout the entire flash. I think you should consider getting some recording gear with a limiter that will prevent those cracks from showing up.

Wolverine origins in 1min Wolverine origins in 1min

Great flash

"My new partner Gambit"
"Gambit"
LOL and everything else was NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Still I suppose that it is a good representation of what the whole movie was about :P

PopUp Attack 2 PopUp Attack 2

LOL nice CS reference!

"The bomb has been planted. To defuse the bomb stand over it and hold 'E'. Stop standing over it and knifing it you fucking noob!" Ahh just for that this gets a 10 (BTW I couldn't find the download button)

kokonut10 responds:

Bad luck. :( Thanks for playing!

Password Generator Password Generator

Nothing new...

But still:
@most reviewers here: The point of a password generator is not to create a password that someone can remember, but a password that will be hard to brute force. Brute force programs can try hundreds of different passwords per second and the more simple and short your password is, the easier it is to crack.

Huje Tower Huje Tower

Fun Game

The idea of something similar to Jenga in a way makes this game one of the most fun flash games I've played to this day :D

Free Will Free Will

Kind of reminds me of Jeremy Soule. That being said, this could make for good background music for some video game. With a bit more diversification, it could even be a candidate for a film score IMO.

Lost in Wander Lost in Wander

Interesting melody and in a chord progression I'm familiar with. I may do a rendition of this later on when I have my day off next. I'll definitely be saving this to my phone to listen to during break. It seems this piece has a lot going for it especially in the melody department. Keep up the good work.

stunkel responds:

Thanks! :D Glad you enjoyed it!

The Power Supply The Power Supply

It's got rhythm...

Despite the lack of any riffs/progressions that thoroughly demonstrate skill and the lack of vocals, at least it's something you can jam to. The ending was pretty weak though and you could probably benefit from a good bassist, but all in all a decent song.