Islam? Islam?

Well...

I respect your opinions and beliefs, however you tell me to look at the facts. The facts are that nothing is ever created (nor is anything ever destroyed), but rather simply rearranged into another form. Just because I put something together doesn't necessarily mean I made it. For example, the pictures you use in the beginning. Did you take the pictures? Did you put the camera used to take them together? Did you create colors? Did you create light? No. All you did was take pre-existing things and put them together in a form that would be interpreted differently by us (1's and 0's that form a file become 1's and 0's sent over the internet that become pixels on a monitor for us to see). Same thing with anything else in the world. Nothing is created. Nothing is destroyed. But everything is changed.

Mariner's Revenge Song Mariner's Revenge Song

The song and flash are pretty good

But the audio quality is shit. I mean seriously the audio was cracking throughout the entire flash. I think you should consider getting some recording gear with a limiter that will prevent those cracks from showing up.

Wolverine origins in 1min Wolverine origins in 1min

Great flash

"My new partner Gambit"
"Gambit"
LOL and everything else was NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Still I suppose that it is a good representation of what the whole movie was about :P

Chicken and Egg Chicken and Egg

LOL that was great!

Great twist at the end for a hilarious ending! Animation is simple and sweet (the way animation should be) and sound effects added to the hilarity as well.

Otaku32 responds:

Thanks for the review!

Tomato, Tomato Tomato, Tomato

LOL nice!

Some bad puns but that's what made it funny :P Tomatoes and pickles (cucumbers) are the crosses between vegetable and fruit LOL Also corn is technically a grain but yeah.

Lethal Injection Lethal Injection

Reminds me of a scene from law abiding citizen

Interesting flash and the point of it is still rattling through my mind. BTW how did he manage to eat his eye? LOL

AmericanCapitalistTheatre AmericanCapitalistTheatre

LOL nice

Makes me wanna go to burger king and ask for a big mac. "which may or may not have been invented yet". Funniest part.

doom repercussions of evi doom repercussions of evi

IDK about that zombie part...

But from the narrative, I suspect that whoever wrote that was a 40K fan. Space Marines+Daemons=Warhammer I think. The last zombie part was a bit anticlimactic IMO but ah well :P

Medieval Collab II Medieval Collab II

LOLWTF

Normally this would earn a 7 or 8 from me but just because of the naginata, this gets a 10 :P

A Bear Trap Mishap A Bear Trap Mishap

LOL

Good one! Reminds me of something I would see in a Looney Toons cartoon or something! 9/10